After uploading images you can set few properties for each of them independently:
- add an instruction for testers before chosen image (typed text will be displayed for each tester before this image),
- set a follow-up survey after each image,
- set display time (for how long tester should see the image - the default value is 20s; remember, that study time is summed display time of all items and it’s limited due to your subscription plan),
- enable scroll for testers, if not then the image will fit the browser,
- select a part of the image which when clicked by a tester will end a display (see: Item mapping); it can be changed before running the study,
- finish item display when a participant press any key on the keyboard,
- ask one single or multiple-choice question or rate question (1-5 stars) after each image (this option is also available after a video or website stimuli).