How to run test with specified items
If you want to run one study with several images, but at the same time, you want each participant to see only some of them, you need to modify the study participation link.
For example, if items filenames are:
- product 1.jpg
- product 2.jpg
- product 3.jpg
- product 4.jpg
and you want a participant to see only the items: shelf1, product 2, and product 4 (in this order), you need to make the study participation link https://www.realeye.io/test/bfb64711-bb9d-41fd-9e99-1e3ad71b53c1/run include that information in the following way:
- each item is attached by adding realeye-test-items[filenames][X]=item_filename, where X indicates the order in which item is being displayed,
- item filename includes .jpg or .png (depends on the file format),
- if the file name contains space (i.e. "product 1"), then put the name with space in the link (it will be replaced with "%20") or replace each space with "%20",
- it's recommended for item filenames to include only letters, numbers, and underscore ( the "_" sign), otherwise, like with the space, you need to encode other signs (i.e. using an online encoding tool),
- the test will contain only the items given in the URL (and in the exact order given), regardless of the study settings (randomize items, pin item).