Webcam eye-tracking at 60 Hz
RealEye platform allows performing eye-tracking tests at a sampling rate of 60 Hz.
Hardware and software requirements:
- 60 FPS webcam To use our online 60 Hz eye-tracking you only need a webcam that can record at 60 FPS. We've been testing it for example with Logitech C922 camera. You can easily find many affordable 60 FPS webcam on the internet. A webcam has to offer 60 FPS at a resolution of at least 720p.
- PC/Mac with at least 3 GHz 4-core CPU.
- We recommend 6th gen Intel i5 or better.
- Up to date version of Google Chrome browser.
- RealEye Plan that offers "Sampling rate: up to 60 Hz".