How to download the drop-rate statistics for your studies
There is one more type of CSV file, among others, but this one isn't eye-tracking data related, but testers drop-rate (how many participants weren't able to successfully complete the study) and it applies for all studies.
NOTE: this feature is still in BETA, so it might change over time.
On your dashboard, the "Studies" tab, in the column with a number of participants, you can see a button to download such data (for all types of studies - drafts, running and finished - within the same file).
The CSV file contains:
- study_id - UUID,
- study_name - how the study was named,
- study_status - draft, running or finished (status set while downloading the file),
- drop_rate_started - how many participants click the participation link to start the eye-tracking test,
- drop_rate_webcam_access_granted - how many participants allowed webcam access,
- drop_rate_face_detected - for how many participants their faces were detected,
- drop_rate_calibration_verification_passed - how many of the participants passed the verification of calibration (looking at dots after clicking on them),
- drop_rate_result_stored - for how many of the participants their results were saved successfully,
- notes - RealEye version and the date of download.
There's also an option to pass additional parameters to drop-rate CSV export - the time period for which the tester results (logs) were saved. To do so, please right-click on the "DROP-RATE CSV" button and choose the "copy the link address" option from the menu:
Then simply add: "dateFrom" and/or "dateTo" to the link, i.e. from:
The +0000 is a UTC timezone signature, but you may use any other.